Thursday, April 21, 2011

Voting

When Edith Loring-Kuhanga came to speak with our class, not only was I impressed with the NDP's platform (and surprisingly found that I agreed with basically everything she said), but I was impressed with the participation and involvment of our class.  I really do not know that much about each political party's platform, and having the polititions coming to our class to answer questions will most definitely help me to figure out which party I support.  I am really proud of our class for being so concerned, and I think that Edith was fairly surprised at the fact that teenagers were so interested in politics.  Hopefully, she will spread the word, and polititians will no longer consider teens an lost cause to target their ideas toward.  Personally, I am quite interested in politics and I look forward to learning more about what our society has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment